Frequently Asked Questions
What condition of products can be listed on this site?
-Used or preowned items only.
Can I list new items?
-No, unless you are an authorized dealer.
-Any new items listed on this site without being an authorized dealer will be removed.
I don’t see a category for my item?
-When selling your item if you don’t see a category that matches your item please contact us.
Are sellers from outside the U.S allowed to list items?
-Due to custom and tax issue, only sellers within the U.S are allowed.
-When rating a condition for your item please pick a number that you think best describe how your item looks visibly then describe in detail your item’s condition in the Description box. The scale is there just to give the buyers a general understanding of your item’s condition.
-If your item’s condition is below average (less than a scale of 5 out of 10), please describe in detail how poor the item’s condition in the Description box.
- An Auction fee is $2 and a Featured Auction fee is $5.
- A Listing fee is $2.
- A Featured Listing fee is $15.
- Movies and Music are free to list
- 1% Transaction Fee after your item is sold. Minimum $1 and Max $129.
- All listings have a duration of 30 days.
- All auctions have a duration of 5, 7 or 10 days.
- Our fees is the lowest comparing to our competitors with high listing fees and high Transaction Fee at 2% and up to 10%.
-If you are a seller you are required to have a PayPal account so that buyers can pay you.
-If you are a buyer you can pay with your debit or credit card and do not need to have a PayPal account.
Dealers Discount Plan
- If you are the dealers or sellers who have lots of items to list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the Dealers Discount Plan.