Frequently Asked Questions
What condition of products can be listed on this site?
-Used or preowned items only.
Can I list new items?
-No, unless you are an authorized dealer.
-Any new items listed on this site without being an authorized dealer will be removed.
Can I list PC games?
-No. PC games are not allowed.
I don’t see a category for my item?
-When selling your item if you don’t see a category that matches your item please contact us and we will add a new category for your item.
Are sellers from outside the U.S allowed to list items?
-Due to custom and tax issue, only sellers within the U.S are allowed.
-When rating a condition for your item please pick a number that you think best describe how your item looks visibly then describe in detail your item’s condition in the Description box. The scale is there just to give the buyers a general understanding of your item’s condition.
-If your item’s condition is below average (less than a scale of 5 out of 10), please describe in detail how poor the item’s condition in the Description box.
- An Auction fee is $2 and a Featured Auction fee is $4.
- A Listing fee is $2. Movies and video games is $1 per listing.
- A Featured Listing fee is $15 with No Transaction Fee and Unrestricted Communication with Buyers.
- When an item is sold, there will be a 1% transaction fee of the sold price with a minimum of $1 and a maximum of $129.
- All listings have a duration of 30 days.
- All auctions have a duration of 5, 7 or 10 days.
-If you are currently an Ebay seller and have a lot of items please contact us if you would like to list them on our site. We are working on a plug-in that allows you to upload many of your items into our site without having to list them manually.